I'm pleased to announce that there is now an optional K++ modification for Iveco Crossway LE released, which I modified so you can use it BCS and you can find here:Extra mods
Additionally, if you downloaded the bus before 3rd of August, you are going to need to re-download it or download the patch from Download page.Read more
We have another bus from Lion's City family, but this time it's a 15m version intercity/urban beast. The bus is still in Beta but fairly okay.
You will also notice that this time around the repaint is different compared to other urban buses. That's because Adalbero, our original urban design author, has been missing in action for a very long time and none of us really can properly replicate that paint, thus I made a new one.
The bus is parked in depot 6 and is designated number 1600. It doesn't have K++ destination display sadly.
Some neat extra info: The steering wheel is adjustable with...
There has been a massive switcharound with our Solaris buses. All of them changed due to SU PL Megapack and Electri Family pack updates.
- U10 has been replaced with the updated Euro 5 version
- U15 and U18 have been replaced with their respective Euro 6 Ecolife versions.
- U12 Hybrid was replaced with U12 Euro 6 Ecolife (we decided to not use the Hybrid because the model doesn't look like the Hybrid and we have Electric versions also)
- U12 Electric has been replaced with the one from Electri Family pack
- U18 Electric has been added
Additionally all of the buses received a repaint update. Th...Read more
We have decided to terminate our insurance contract in Bus Company Simulator due to it being extremely costly (I remember wrongly how much it costs for the company) and damages on the buses have been mostly on the cheaper side and there are a lot less of them so it doesn't justify keeping especially on current times when our balance is decreasing.
It will terminate on 05.09.2019 15:18 company time
How much did it actually cost for us?
As you can see from the image in thumbnail it costed us 43€ per day per bus. So we have 78 buses and on avarage there are 30 days in a month. So it costed us: ...Read more
Some of you may already have noticed that we have a completely new Wiki.
This version of the wiki should be a lot easier to use for readibilty and also editing (feel free to join yourself and improve & add content).
Who still doesn't know, our wiki is located on: https://wiki.gogroupvirtual.euRead more
There is a new event going on at ETS 2 community:
Goodyear Roll-out event
The rules of the event
Using external contracts in Euro Truck Simulator 2 on a World of Trucks-connected profile, the community must reach 300,000 deliveries of Goodyear tyres using the provided Goodyear trailer.
To complete your personal goal, you must make 10 or more deliveries of Goodyear tyres using external contracts on a World of Trucks-connected profile on Euro Truck Simulator 2.
One or more of the following map DLCs are required (DLCs are on sale during the first 2 days of the event):Read more
A new trial bus has been added to the company. Our first Iveco bus, Iveco Crossway LE. We borrowed ourselves the Schnellbus version because that has air conditioning installed on top.
Download link, position in the depot can be found like always on the Fleet page
IBIS login details
I've updated our maps page to include all Ahlheim & Laurenzbach Updated line addons that are supported by BCS.
Here's a full list of extra lines added over the 3 extensions and yes BCS supports all of them:
Line mod V2 (previously existing lines mod)
- AE (Airport Express): Ahlheim Hbf - Derenhofen - Laurenzbach Hbf - Flughafen (~50 min)
- E: Ahlheim Hbf - ICB-Halle (only on Saturday)(~10 min)
- 23: Ahlheim Hbf - Laurenzbach Hbf - Willy-Brandt-Platz (~65 min)
- NE48: Flughafen - Laurenzbach Hbf - Ahlheim Hbf (~55 min, direct line)
Today, TruckersMP team announced their own built in VTC system. (More info about that can be read here: https://truckersmp.com/blog/168).
Of course we opened our own also, which you can find here: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/150
At least for now we will keep the VTlog version open also since I have a feeling TruckersMP version does not support singleplayer, but we'll see.Read more
I'm glad to announce that our Lion's City Pack has been updated. It is now merged with Sobol's update 1.21. Due to this, there have been some changes with the buses in our depot:
- No 1237 MAN Lion's City A21 Euro 6 has been updated. Old permissions stayed.
- No 1238 MAN Lion's City A21 Euro 6 CNG has been replaced with MAN Lion's City A37 Hybrid, thus new permissions will need to be aquired.
- No 1822 MAN Lion's City A23 Euro 6 articulated bus has been replaced with MAN Lion's City A23 EEV, because the new update broke the version we used before. New permissions will need to be aquired.
- A new smal...