Finally, a long overdue update has happened. We have updated our Citaro Facelifts (and 1 one non Facelift) to Morphi Citaro Facelift pack.
Buses that were replaced:
- 1000 Citaro K Facelift > #1009 Citaro Facelift K 10m EL Voith
- 1203 Citaro Facelift 3-door CNG > #1248 Citaro Facelift 12m Voith 3D CNG
- 1302 Citaro Facelift Ü > #1247 Citaro Facelift 12m EL 3D
- 1501 Citaro Facelift L > #1503 Citaro Facelift L 15m EL
- 1802 Citaro G CNG > #1828 Citaro Facelift G 18m EL 4D
- 2000 Citaro Facelift GL > #2005 Citaro Facelift GL 21M EL 4D
There are a lot improvements, but also some downsides to the update
- Rear doors are no longer manually controllable
- Urbino Citybus DLC sadly is now set as requirement (you can find the DLC pricings here, if you don't own it)
- Citaro Ü Facelift was lost (but our statistic showed that it wasn't used anyway)
All buses now use the same repaint package. All repaints have been re-done and updated to our current one. This repaint update is also already uploaded to our full repaint package.
Download link for the bus(es) and repaint package, like always on fleet page. (Click on any of the names above to jump fastly to them).
PS: Ticket printer/IBIS password is 1234. Just click anywhere on the screen (after you've inserted the driver's card on top left corner)