It has been a while since we did this kind of event so I thought we should have it.
In 2 weeks, 21nd of August, Estonian has it's reindependence day. The reason I've chosen Estonian holiday, is because our company is modeled after several Estonian bus companies.
To participate in the event, for the next 2 and half weeks choose a bus that is either used currently or has been used in past widely in Estonia. Of course OMSI hasn't all the buses so I'm increasing the list to have similar buses. Full list of event buses below:
List of qualifing buses
- Ikarus 260 (#1216)
- Ikarus 280 (#1810)
- MAN Lion's City A20 (#1300)
- MAN Lion's City A21 3D (#1240)
- MAN Lion's City A21 3D CNG (#1241)
- MAN Lion's City A23 3D (#1826)
- MAN Lion's City A23 4D (#1827 NEOMAN pack / #1822 old GO pack)
- Volvo 7700 (#1239)
- Volvo 7900 H (#1226)
- Volvo 9900 (#1307)
- Solaris Urbino 12 (#1200) - replacement for Solaris Trollino
- Solaris Urbino 18 (#1800) - replacement for Solaris Trollino
- Solaris Urbino 12 IV (#1233)
- Solaris Urbino 18 IV (#1820)
- Mercedes Sprinter 412D (#1005)
- Iveco Crossway LE (#1314)
- Scania Citywide GN14 (#1803)
Make sure to make screenshots and share them on #screenshots-media channel on our Discord, use #event hastag together with the images. At the end of the event, I'll make an compilation of screenshots and showcase them on our homepage.
Of course participating in the event is fully optional. Event ends on Sunday evening, 23rd of August.