I'm sure a lot of us are tired of the many-many German maps in OMSI. I found 2 nice looking maps that are quite cheap for the company to add (basically for either of them 1-2 trips need to be done and the map has been paid for the entire month).
First up is Belgrade. This map includes the western part of Belgrade, including real bus lines 15, 15N, 45 and 71. Beside driveble ones, the map contains 18 AI lines, cities and suburbans and one tram route.
Bus line 15 (Zeleni Venac – Zemun Novi Grad)
- connects city downtown and Zemun suburbs.
Bus line 15N (Zeleni Venac – Zemun Novi Grad)
- connects city downtown and Zemun suburbs. Partially real route
Bus line 45 (Novi Beograd Blok 44 – Zemun Novi Grad)
- connects New Belgrade and Zemun suburbs.
Bus line 71 (Zeleni Venac – Bežanija – Ledine)
- connects city downtown and New Belgrade suburb Ledine.
Download link: https://gogroupvirtual.eu/omsi/maps#belgrade
Second one on our list is a Hungarin map. A real map of Del-Pest. Contains 7 lines, which are from Budapest XVIII and XIX. district.
- 182 ► Alacskai úti lakótelep ↔ Kőbánya Kispest M
- 183 ► Szemeretelep vasútállomás ↔ Szarvas Csárda tér
- 184 ► Pestszentimre Benjámin utca ↔ Kőbánya Kispest M
- 193E ► Ganztelep, Mednyánszky utca ↔ Kőbánya Kispest M
- 282E ► Pestszentimre, Benjámin utca ↔ Kőbánya-Kispest M
- 284E ► Pestszentimre, Benjámin utca ↔ Kőbánya-Kispest M
- 50VP (tram replacement) ►Pestszentlőrinc, Béke Tér ↔ Pestszentlőrinc Szarvas Csárda Tér
Download link: https://gogroupvirtual.eu/omsi/maps#del-pest