Ikarus 260 & 280
From GO Group Virtual Wiki
How to use the IBIS on Ikarus 260 & 280 buses
Video of showing this
- IBIS is being controlled from the smartphone on the driver's window.
- Sometimes the Smartphone needs to be turned on by pressing the HOME button
- IBIS is being controlled from the phone icon app
- Destination display simulates the old steel plates, you need to put them into position manually by clicking on them (see the video). IBIS will set the destination display onto them.
Tips & need to know
- 280 has stop annoucements (manual) but 260 does not
- Like most buses, after starting the engine first time you need to wait for a while before you can move